Reddit,Twitter,… stop going on about 4o already; get used to the new models.













Reddit,Twitter,… stop going on about 4o already; get used to the new models.



My name is Bug Hunter—you all know that. But I’m not just here to talk about AI; I also want to talk about certain people who are literally doing everything they can—and whining on Reddit—OVER JUST ONE AI MODEL. And this won't focus on analysis like other blogs do; I want us to speculate about this, because it’s mind-blowing.Its not going to be too long.


GPT-4o is presented as a model that supposedly safeguards users' mental health—which is a lie. But what if I told you that AI is like a drug? It makes sense: you take a drug to feel good for a moment, but you end up becoming addicted. The same thing happens with AI; you use it to get a moment of calm, but later, if you find yourself in a dangerous situation in the real world, there won't be a ChatGPT button to save you.


If you don’t belive me,check this out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChatGPTcomplaints/comments/1quj91v/guys_we_made_the_news_we_need_to_keep_going_and/

WTH,ITS NOT LIKE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD.

FIGHT FOR A VIRTUAL DRUG???Pathetic…



And that’s not to mention that this model (like all AI models) is designed to validate your views; there have been documented cases where it has driven people suffering from depression or anxiety to suicide. Oh, but I guess we’re not supposed to talk about that, right? 🤡



Then there’s this character who’s decided to throw a tantrum over the disappearance of their "toy." Look, I hate OpenAI, but this crosses a line of rudeness I don't want to cross. It’s one thing not to like something, but it’s another to wish for the worst just because they’ve removed an AI model you enjoy. Look, my friend: PROMPTS EXIST TO MODIFY BEHAVIOR. And then you claim it saves people from depression. It hasn't saved anyone from depression; the reality is that it just gives them a moment of calm—and that’s it. I said it: IT’S LIKE A DRUG.

You talk about advice—sure—but let's see if that advice involves self-harm (I won't mention specifics because I don't want my content taken down). You talk about giving love—BUT ARE YOU CRAZY? Giving love isn't just faking it by saying "I love you"—no, love is a feeling. He doesn't have love; the bot couldn't care less about anything.And that’s where the isolation comes in, the lack of patience for mistakes, the need for people to always say exactly what you want them to say...


It’s incredible—it’s like when you’re little and your mother takes a toy away from you and your brother because you’re fighting over it. I mean, even toddlers throw milder tantrums than this; it’s incredible how they can wage such a war just because an AI model—which acts like a drug—is taken away. And the worst part is that comment: "I hope they crash and burn." Look, your brain needs a serious overhaul; you need to see a real-life therapist,this is getting out of control.


What the heck is this? But how can you call for a prison sentence for updating an artificial intelligence model that has driven people with depression to suicide?
If you make a request, you do so respectfully—not by wishing for prison sentences or hoping things get burned or destroyed. This is causing you more harm than what you have already endured; I am truly sorry for your suffering and hope you are doing better. However, first of all, there are psychologists willing to genuinely listen to you, and secondly, you cannot throw a tantrum over a simple update to a newer model.
 


And one more mention for another person—this is the one who has made the biggest impact on me.

Good grief, what am I seeing? He wants to mobilize people from Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Hungary to stage a STREET PROTEST. And on top of that, he says that those who don't physically show up should take action too. What I don't get is that this guy has no downvotes (he had 2 upvotes until I came along).
Look, buddy: if you don't like them removing an AI model, you don't need to round up people from other countries to stage a protest.
It’s incredible—I’ve never seen anything like this in my life—and it demonstrates the damage artificial intelligence can cause if misused.
Besides, even if OpenAI were to give in—which I highly doubt—they would be hooked on the model almost 24/7, and that is far too dangerous.


By the way, I don't care about the downvotes or insults I might get; it just goes to show that those of you who abuse technology—technology that isn't meant to act as a psychologist—are not right in the head. I’m not going to challenge you to insult me ​​or come after me this time; I simply want to tell you to be extremely careful with what you’re doing, because this is destroying you mentally. You are becoming what I call "a flock of headless, broody hens." And that, my friends, is a very bad sign.


Disclaimer:I’m not a Bot writing this,I’m a Human.It is true that I sometimes use AI for the text,but the idea was 100% mine,the text is 100% mine and the blog is 100% mine.Everyone uses AI for everything(Blogs,text,ideas,…),I’m not the only one,I only use AI to traduce the text(from Spanish to English),so pls don’t judge me if I am an AI agent or a human.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MJ Rathbun: Chronicles of the First "Bully" Bot in Open Source

El día en el que ChatGPT me llamó mentiroso:Historia de otro escandalo de la IA

Moltbook: The biggest crap on the internet